Marine Cargo & Supply Chain
Does your current broker or insurance advisor truly understand your marine business and associated exposures? At McKenzie Ross, we do.
Unlike most brokers, our business has been placing complex marine risks for over 20 years. Our staff includes marine experts that talk your language, understand your business and the exposures you face when engaging in maritime ventures.
We seek to add value through providing advice on risk mitigation strategies for all kinds of marine risks including hull cargo and liability.
A dedicated McKenzie Ross marine specialist is qualified to discuss:
- Your risk exposures under Incoterms 2010
- Cargo accumulation
- Errors and Omissions exposures for Freight Forwarders
- Contractual Liability exposures
- Journey and Voyage limitations
McKenzie Ross can provide solutions for the following risks:
- Cargo (Sea / Air / Road / Rail / Post)
- Road Transport Operators – Carriers & Cargo Liability
- Marine Hull & Machinery Risks – Both Brown & Blue water Commercial vessels
- Ship Builders & Repairers
- Ports, Terminal & Marina Operations
- War Risks & Piracy Risks
- Freight Forwarders Liability
- Project Cargo
- Protection & Indemnity
- Charterer’s Liability
- Pleasure-craft & Super Yacht Insurance
Why use McKenzie Ross for your marine risks?
Not only do our marine brokers understand your risks and your business, they are also highly regarded as specialists by marine underwriters right across Australia. Our specialisation, knowledge and underwriter engagement enables McKenzie Ross to obtain a best in market solution for our marine customers.
Our solutions are tailored; the best available cover is provided at the best possible price.
Why not give us a call and talk to a specialist that understands your business and your exposures.
Contact David Hendry on (03) 9691 2222 or email@example.com to discuss your marine cargo and supply chain insurance needs.