The integration of holistic and specialised insurance and risk management programs means the skill sets required to understand, design and implement complete solutions are wider and far more Complex.
McKenzie Ross has the resources and relationships to ensure our risk solutions can also deliver tangible benefits in areas such as:
- Workers Compensation – McKenzie Ross are able to advise on WorkCover insurance including national and state based placements, coverage advice, premium projection reports, claims advice, claims management strategies, legislation advice and the coordination of tailored workplace strategies.
- Risk Insurance & Employee Benefits – Including Salary Packaging, Income Protection, Death and Disability, Life, Trauma, Key Man, Buy Sell, Superannuation Management and Financial Planning.
- Risk Management – McKenzie Ross can facilitate OH&S advice, site assessments, compliance procedures and manuals, fire and liability strategic risk control, transfer and minimisation, property and liability insurance surveys and general insurance risk control measures aimed at reducing insurance costs short and long term. McKenzie Ross’s Specialist Consultants are also able to coordinate a complete and tailored outsourced solution for your business.
- Building, Plant & Equipment Surveys & Valuations – Full current survey and valuations including asset registers, market value and reinstatement valuations on company assets including buildings, plant, contents and equipment, vessels, machinery and infrastructure can be arranged as required by underwriters and to also ensure your sums insured are accurate.
- Trade Credit – Independent Credit Assessments and Health Checks which can give an assessment on the quality of your business’ receivables portfolio. These are designed to:
- identify credit process improvement opportunities,
- outline actions for cash flow improvement, and
- identify cost of credit saving opportunities
Trade Credit insurance can be used to protect cash-flow by covering your losses if a debtor defaults on payment or becomes insolvent. The security it provides may also boost your borrowing capacity with your bank.
- Contract Reviews – This service quickly identifies areas of exposure in the insurance and indemnity clauses in contracts with your clients. McKenzie Ross can source Legal opinions on contracts with swift turnaround times for a diverse range of many small to medium sized businesses. Reviewing contracts before you sign, enables you to either renegotiate the insurance and indemnity clauses or work with McKenzie Ross to plan how to manage contractual exposures in the context of your insurance program