20+ Years of Experience
Management Liability – Protect what you have built.
As the owner of a private company you will continue to become aware of the greater corporate governance and increased regulatory surveillance of the management of your business activities.
Both you and your company are exposed to risky litigation from a variety of sources such as:-
- Minority Shareholders
- Employee (claims of unfair dismissal, sexual harassment or workplace bullying)
- State and Federal regulatory bodies (ACCC, ASIC, ATO & EPA to name a few)
Fortunately in response to this increased exposure insurers have designed a Management Liability Insurance solution which combines traditional Directors and Officers Liability insurance covers with other features including:-
- Corporation Liability Entity cover
- Employment Practices Liability cover
- Superannuation Trustees Liability Cover
- Corporate Crisis Cover
- Statutory Liability cover
- Crime cover
- Tax Audit cover
Management Liability Insurance not only covers you for damagers/penalties that may be awarded against you in these actions but also funds the costs of your defence – protecting your company’s balance sheet and your personal assets.
To discuss your management liability needs in further details contact our Barry Long our Management Liability specialist or your Account Manager today.