It’s Your business, protect it
You’ve worked hard to build your business so it would be a shame not protect it adequately. No matter how diligently you run your business, it will always be exposed to risks, from fire and public liability to technology breakdown. Fortunately, Business Insurance helps you manage this risk.
- Property – Damage to buildings, contents and stock caused by fire & perils and accidental damage.
- Business Interruption – The shortfall in your business income caused by the interruption to your business after you’ve had an insured loss.
- Theft & Money – Theft of business contents or stock, or theft of money.
- Broad form Liability – Your legal liability to pay compensation for personal injury or property damage.
- Machinery Breakdown – Damage to machinery caused by breakdown, or damage to boilers and pressure equipment caused by explosion and collapse. Refrigerated or frozen goods can also be covered against deterioration.
- Employee Dishonesty – Fraud or dishonesty by your employees.
- Computers & Electronic Equipment – Fire, theft, accidental damage, breakdown and business interruption cover for computers and electronic equipment.
- Glass – Breakage of internal and external glass and signs.
- General Property – Primarily designed for property (excluding stock) which is moved around, like tools of trade or professional equipment.
- Tax Investigation – Costs incurred by your accountant or registered tax agent (after receiving notification from the Australian Taxation Office) in conducting an audit or investigation in relation to your liability to pay tax.
Business Insurance packages can be tailored to any business from any industry sector including retail, manufacturing, warehousing, transport, construction and services.
Keep your company moving
Managing the use and maintenance of all of the vehicles your company owns can be time burden on you and your staff. Take one task off their hands by placing your Commercial Motor Vehicle Insurance with McKenzie Ross.
Commercial Motor insurance enables all of your different vehicles to be insured under one policy from cars, trailers and caravans to goods carrying vehicles and mobile plant machinery. We can make your insurance much easier for you.
- Large Public liability limits
- Cover for hire car costs
- Cover for payment to your finance provider
- Choice of agreed or market value
Getting you back on your feet in times of crisis
The interruption to your business following a fire or other insured catastrophic event is often a more serious financial concern for your business than the actual physical damage to your property.
Business Interruption insurance covers consequential loss of profits and expenses as a result of an insured loss.
Studies conducted by the Insurance council austral indicate that over 50% of all SME’s which suffer a major interruption without an appropriate level of Business interruption will cease operation within three years of the interruption occurring.
- Mortgage & Rent,
- Utility costs
- Costs involved in fitting out a new premises
- Payroll – to help you retain key staff
- Increased costs of working
Your Risk Advisor
Complex commercial insurance programs require specialist knowledge and know how, to ensure adequate protection is in place. When the risks are significant, so are the solutions. A McKenzie Ross broker will provide an insurance solution that matches in with your own business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
We take the time to analyse your risks and customise comprehensive insurance programmes. We carefully explain potential exposures you need to be aware of and we have strong relationships with insurance companies to meet the needs of all businesses. We negotiate with underwriters to secure the best cover at the lowest premiums.