Logistics, Supply Chain & Marine
Road transportation and warehouse operators are potentially exposed to a wide variety of liabilities in respect to the services they provide. Far and beyond the scope of cover traditionally offered under a standard Public and Products Liability policies.
From unforeseen Contractually assumed Liabilities to Unfair Contract Terms, McKenzie Ross will ensure you have the right marine transport, Warehouse or Logistics Liability insurance in place and are adequately protected in the event of a fortuitous incident, or litigation process made against you.
McKenzie Ross, in partnership with select underwriters can provide cover against liabilities, including associated legal costs, Contractual Liabilities, Errors & Omissions and Cargo Liability to provide the level of cover that road transport, warehouse and 3rd Party Logistics operators require.
Transporting goods can be risky business particularly when valuable stock, equipment or machinery are on the move. Marine Transit Insurance provides cover for any goods being transported whether by air, land or sea. Our business insurance brokers specialise in helping businesses to get the right marine insurance policy.
The suite of Marine Transit Insurance products includes:
- Marine Cargo – Single and Annual Transits – Within Australia
- Marine Cargo – Single and Annual Transits – International Transits
- Commercial Hull – this marine insurance policy provides cover for vessels used for commercial purposes on Australian Waters and includes builder’s risks and liability arising out of the use of the hull
- Combined Cartage Insurance – Marine Insurance Cover for transport operators’ responsibility for the goods carried
A dedicated McKenzie Ross marine specialist is qualified to discuss:
- Your risk exposures under Incoterms 2010
- Cargo accumulation
- Errors and Omissions exposures for Freight Forwarders
- Contractual Liability exposures for 3PL providers
- Journey and Voyage limitations