Trauma Insurance, otherwise known as critical illness insurance can help you cope financially with the impacts a critical illness event can have on your life. Critical illness events include conditions like cancer, heart attack, stroke, coronary bypass surgery and angioplasty. It can be taken as a stand-alone product, or in conjunction with Life Insurance or TPD Insurance.
Trauma Insurance pays a lump sum, which you can use to:
- pay for expensive recovery costs including rehabilitation;
- pay for changes to your lifestyle, for example, refit your home;
- enable your partner to reduce their working hours to look after you or, alternatively, to get a carer;
- pay off some/all of your debt; and
- cover the cost of extra childcare or housekeeping.
Your Life & Risk Insurance Advisors
At McKenzie Ross Financial Services we tailor the advice to meet your individual needs for trauma insurance. We deal with all the major life insurance companies in Australia and can find you the best deal for your current situation where you may be the key person requiring trauma insurance.
PRPIA Pty Ltd (ABN 61144888433) trading as McKenzie Ross Financial Services is an authorised representative of Charter Financial Planning Limited, Australian Financial Services Licensee