McKenzie Ross Financial Services
McKenzie Ross has recently joined forces with one of Australia's leading financial advice businesses, Partners Wealth Group to create McKenzie Ross Financial Services. The business is a joint venture with PARTNERS that now allows us to bring additional services to you our valued client.
Partners Wealth Group is one of Australia's leading financial advice businesses with whom we have had a relationship with the directors for a number of years and have seen their business grow substantially over the last few years. This has been the result of building a team of experts in the following fields:
- Personal Life, Disablement, Income Protection and Trauma advice
- Strategic business protection life cover including protecting the business owners in the event of death or disablement of key directors
- Wealth and Retirement Planning advice
- Investment strategies including direct share broking
- Commercial legal services assisting businesses with legal documentation, new structure establishment, conveyancing, workplace arrangements including employment agreements and estate planning requirements
- Establishing personal, Self-Managed and Employer Super Funds
- Property Investment and advice
We are excited by this opportunity to expand the services we can offer our clients as we are committed to protecting and building our clients assets and wealth for the future.
If you have need for the above services or would like a second opinion on any aspect of your financial affairs, please do not hesitate to contact our office for a complimentary meeting with an advisor.
PRPIA Pty Ltd (ABN 61144888433) trading as McKenzie Ross Financial Services is an authorised representative of Charter Financial Planning Limited, Australian Financial Services Licensee
Please click here to download a copy of the Financial Services Guide for McKenzie Ross Financial Services