McKenzie Ross & Co Pty Ltd has been providing insurance services to Frontline Stores and its members since 2005. We currently insure 253 Frontline members at approximately 290 locations nationally. Having managed some 300 claims on the behalf of members in the past 6 years.
The following highlights the major benefits offered to Frontline Members under the current insurance pack offered through Lumley Insurance:
Special Rates given to McKenzie Ross for Frontline Stores, our research shows a 30% average saving to members.
As well as the premium saving the following policy benefits have been added at no additional cost.
- Burglary/Theft covers of $10,000 (minimum cover), $15,000 or $35,000 or up to a $50,000 depending on security levels
- Accidental Damage – Up to $250,000 – or total sum insured for buildings & contents
- Temporary Protection – up to $25,000 – if the premises is damaged the cost of hiring security or guards to secure the property.
- Professional Fees & Rewriting of records – up to $25,000 in addition to the sum insured.
- Removal of Debris limit – up to $50,000 or 20% of the total sum insured whichever is the lesser.
- Glass Cover for replacement value – internal & external glass
- Money – Up to $10,000
- Public /Products Liability – Limits available up to $20,000,000+
- Equipment breakdown cover available if required
- Marine Transit Insurance for goods transported Australia wide up to $50,000 & Import if requested
- Excess of $500
PRODUCT DISCLOSRE STATEMENTS (PDS)
The following PDS are available to download:
To to discuss your insurance needs please contact Stefani Vrljic or Adam Gibbins.
P: 03 9691 2222