Business Insurance Package
Its Your business, protect it
You've worked hard to build your business it would be a shame not protect it adequately. No matter how diligently you run your business, it will always be exposed to risks, from fire and public liability to technology breakdown. Fortunately Business Insurance helps you manage this risk.
Business insurance packages offer an ideal risk management strategy providing wide-ranging protection for your business under the one policy. Business insurance is flexible allowing you to combine multiple policy coverage‚ to tailor your policy to meet your business's needs. A business insurance broker can help you make the right choice. Policy covers include :
- Property - Damage to buildings, contents and stock caused by fire & perils and accidental damage.
- Business Interruption - The shortfall in your business income caused by the interruption to your business after you've had an insured loss.
- Theft & Money - Theft of business contents or stock, or theft of money.
- Broadform Liability - Your legal liability to pay compensation for personal injury or property damage.
- Machinery Breakdown - Damage to machinery caused by breakdown, or damage to boilers and pressure equipment caused by explosion and collapse. Refrigerated or frozen goods can also be covered against deterioration.
- Employee Dishonesty - Fraud or dishonesty by your employees.
- Computers & Electronic Equipment - Fire, theft, accidental damage, breakdown and business interruption cover for computers and electronic equipment.
- Glass - Breakage of internal and external glass and signs.
- General Property - Primarily designed for property (excluding stock) which is moved around, like tools of trade or professional equipment.
- Tax Investigation - Costs incurred by your accountant or registered tax agent (after receiving notification from the Australian Taxation Office) in conducting an audit or investigation in relation to your liability to pay tax.
Business Insurance packages can be tailored to any business from any industry sector including retail, manufacturing, warehousing, transport, construction and services.
Your Risk Advisor
McKenzie Ross is an insurance broker specialising in advising company's on their business risk. Our business insurance brokers can provide you with a comprehensive review of your business risk and through our extensive reach in the Australian and international insurance market provide a tailored business insurance solution & business insurance quote to suit your company's needs.